...The Cups...

To preface (i.e. – to save my butt from getting chewed out by my mom,) I’d like to start out by saying that my mom actually did teach me quite a bit. She always taught me to be the absolute best at everything and pushed me past what I THOUGHT my limits were … so for that, Mama, I thank you. 


HOWEVER, if I’ve heard “get outta my kitchen” one time, I’ve heard it one million times. She wasn’t so patient when it came to teaching me anything domestic … at all.
Year after year I go to family functions feeling that my kitchen skills are less than adequate. When the sign-up list is passed around for “things to bring” I always sign up for soft drinks or potato chips or some other random item that requires no prior preparation.


 “Ryn, what did you bring?”


 … 


“… the cups…”


My cooking knowledge is literally non-existent. So, I’ve decided to tone my cooking muscles. I’ll be using my favorite new website, Pinterest.com, to instruct and inspire me throughout this journey. Considering my absolute lack of knowledge about anything kitchen related, this should be a fun ride. Buckle up.

No comments:

Post a Comment